Support Main Street Murfreesboro on Giving Tuesday
Main Street Murfreesboro's mission is “To maintain, enhance, and promote the historic downtown as the heart of our community.” Just a few of the ways Main Street does this...
- Advocated for historic preservation downtown.
- Awarded grants for facade improvements to businesses.
- Partnered with City for Wayfinding project.
- Consulted with property owners on renovations.
- Offered free business marketing workshops.
- Provided support for new entrepreneurs downtown.
- Partnered with City Planning for downtown development, improvements, and new projects.
- Purchased billboard for downtown tourism.
- Created & printed downtown maps for businesses.
- Offered marketing for downtown businesses & events.
- Plan and market “Sip, Shop, and Stroll” activities (quarterly)
- Spearhead “Scarecrows Downtown” (Oct.)
- Organize “Friday Night Live Series” (4 summer concerts)
- Manage the Murfreesboro Saturday Market (May-October)
- Plan “Celebrate Christmas” the Annual tree lighting (Dec.)
- Create “Taste of Rutherford” fundraising event (July)
- Partner with “The Boro Art Crawl” (quarterly)
- Secured grant for Seward Johnson “Sculpture tour” downtown
Become an “Investor” in Historic Downtown Murfreesboro!
Make a $50 end-of-year donation to Main Street by
Mail a check to 225 W. College Street Murfreesboro, TN. 37130
Text MainStreet2023 to 53-555